Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Yesterday marked the official launch of the newest addition to lanep.org: Ask Michelle. Yet another side project that I decided to do for the "sheer hell of it". :)

Why, you ask? Michelle has a cornucopia of knowledge, both trivial and useful, and this is my meager attempt to harness and channel this knowledge for the good of all. If you question my view of her knowledge, you need only play her in a game of Trivial Pursuit (any edition) and get your teeth kicked in by her, just as I have.

So what are you waiting for? Ask Michelle a question today! :)

http://lanep.org/ask_michelle/index.cgi

1 comment:

  1. Come on, Lane--you know I prefer the term "horn of plenty" to "cornucopia." Thanks for the plug, dude, and for taking what was just an offhand comment at a late-night movie and turning it into the glory that is "Ask Michelle."

    ReplyDelete