Wednesday, June 29, 2005

This has been bugging me. Maybe I'm alone in this opinion, but these stupid "Support Our Troops" magnets are driving me crazy...you know, these:


I think the position of "supporting the troops" is all good and fine. But when you buy one of these bad boys and slap it on the back of your car what are you supporting really? You're supporting the shameless magnet creator who is cashing in on a national sentiment caused by tragic American deaths. Lame. I know, I know, I've seen the "All proceeds of sales go to sending packages to our Troops"...but c'mon. I'll bet most of these things are created in China.

Besides, who DOESN'T support the troops? You might as well slap one on that says "Child Abuse is Bad" or "Crap Tastes Yucky" while you're at it.

Lately I've been seeing cars with TWO magnets on the back. To these people I say...you're DOUBLY stupid. :)

2 comments:

  1. Amen and amen! I thought I was the only one that thought this, wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Maybe I should make a "Quash the 'Support Our Troops' scammers" magnet, and sell it over Ebay.

    ReplyDelete