Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Left turn...left turn...left turn...

I noticed today at my...favorite convenience store...that M&M's are now the official chocolate of NASCAR. Some sign that looked more or less like this:


Not that I much cared for M&M's in the first place, but you've just officially become the chocolate that I most hate. It's called guilty by association. By teaming up with NECKCAR, err, NASCAR, you have officially out-hicked candy the likes of jujubes, or the hoarhound. Misguided NASCAR-love is a fad that will (fingers crossed) someday pass. But my resentment for your selling-out, M&M's, is a flame that will burn eternally.

Except for the peanut butter ones. Damn, those are good! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm not even sure I should tell you this, but I saw some pink breast cancer M&M's at the store the other day...
    But you're totally right about the peanut butter ones--damn tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaking Hilarious Lane! Although, breast M&M's are probably not the hugest deterrent for ya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? What's next? Halloween M&M's?? Oh wait, I think they have those too...

    ReplyDelete