Friday, October 05, 2007

Le Hideous

I had this crazy dream the other night. I dreamt (this is proper usage, I looked it up) that a company actually commissioned me to design the ugliest, gaudiest, most obnoxiously amateur paint job for their fleet of passenger buses. So I obliged. And after several iterations of increasingly unsightly candidates, I finally settled on the ultimate in fugly. I give you...Le Bus!





"But Lane," you ask, "why on Earth would you create such a thing, and do you really expect people to pay to ride in it??" Relax...it was just a dream.

Oh wait, no it wasn't. :)

1 comment:

  1. So, remember band tour? Remember spending 3 months on a bus one week? The insides aren't much better. At least if they jazz up the outside, we can take pics by the bus and _look_ like we're having fun. Besides, these busses are usually used to transport people back and forth from Wendover for weekend excursions... They're so drunk by the time they get back on the bus, they probably don't care much what it looks like... :-)

    ReplyDelete